African mango weight loss
African mango for successful weight loss diets.
The African mango, whose scientific name is Irvingia gabonensis, comes from a typical West African tree, which can reach a height between 25 and 40 meters. Its properties are greatly appreciated in medicine and nutrition. This fruit has not been known for a long time in Europe and South America, but in West Africa it was already consumed 200 years ago, as a fresh fruit and as a thickening agent for soups. The stone of this fruit is known as Dikka or Ogbono nut. The inhabitants of Africa used this fruit not only as food but also to treat yellow fever and chronic diarrhea. On the hunt, this mango tree was ideal to satisfy the hunger for a long time.
But how can one use it to lose weight?
Various studies are under way to investigate the positive properties of this fruit. The research studies published so far have all produced the same results: African mango helps reduce weight. In two studies two random groups were formed with volunteers who wanted to lose weight. In a period of 4 to 10 Weeks one of the group consumed a certain amount of African mangos and the other a placebo. Lifestyle and everyday habits of the participants were not changed. The results of the studies: Those participants who took African mango 30 minutes before meals could reduce their weight by an average of 5.6% (in both studies an average of 10 kilos). The persons in the comparison group with the placebo decreased by an average of 1%. The cholesterol and glucose values in the blood have also been significantly improved. In another study, an extract of African mango was used, specifically IGOB131. It was observed in mice how this affects the fetal cells.
Positive characteristics of African mango
- Significant weight loss: you can lose up to 3 kilos in the first week, after the fourth week 11 kilos.
- The mango helps to burn fat.
- Acceleration of metabolism
- The fruit lowers the cholesterol level (especially LDL).
- It stabilizes the blood sugar.
- African mango is appetizing, due to the high fiber content.
- It has many antioxidants.
- The fruit helps to reduce toxins.
- It is considered an efficient food supplement, in particular, due to the contained vitamin B.
- It regulates the leptin activity, which also restricts the appetite.
How is African mango used for weight loss?
As an addition to diets, The African mango is a good addition to a healthy diet. The appetizing effect reduces calories. Remember to drink enough water and exercise enough energy.
• Take the mango before meals
It has been found that the extract has a better effect when you take the capsules 30 minutes before each meal, together with a glass of water.
• Follow the advice of the product manufacturers
Even if it is a natural product, you should follow the manufacturer’s instructions to obtain better results.
• Have fraud caution
When you buy on the Internet, you will notice that there are many products of poor quality and these are often products that dont work. Be sure they are GMP compliant and made in an FDA registered facility, like ours, is.
Do these products have any side effects?
No, not normally. However, every new drug brings with it changes and can influence the metabolism. The African mango can also have side effects, but they usually last only 3% of people have them lasting a few days. So that you do not have to worry, we will describe to you these possible side effects:
- Headaches: Usually headaches indicate that the body needs more water and the blood glucose level has decreased.
- Insomnia: The African mango provides a lot of energy and therefore it can be that you do not feel tired. This problem can disappear after a short time.
- Dizziness: It is rather rare that dizziness occurs, but with a reduced caloric intake, dizziness can also occur.