Turmeric Curcumin BioPerene® Pain Relief Anti Inflammatory pure ground formula capsules pills with black pepper
Benefits Of Turmeric
• Inflammation • Damage to cells from free radicals • Degenerative neurological diseases
• Age related brain function decline • Heart disease • Cancer • Arthritis • Depression
Many individuals who suffer from inflammation can enjoy a great many benefits from using Turmeric. With its incredible anti-inflammatory effects, Turmeric can be used to help those with cancer, arthritis, heart disease and many other conditions. It has been shown that curcumin can reduce metastasis, the spread of cancer, and angiogenesis which is the growth of new blood vessels in tumors. Curcumin has shown a great benefit for heart disease patients, by improving the function of the endothelium, or the lining of the blood vessels.
Benefits of Turmeric
Throughout history, natural plant products have been used for medicinal purposes. Medicines that have been derived from plants have played a major role in the health care of a variety of cultures since ancient times. Spices have not only been a flavorful additive to foods for hundreds of years but have also been known to contribute to both health and longevity. Many believe that spices help the digestive system run smoothly and keep them healthy. The more that Western society studies the health benefits of spices; they have found them to have chemical compounds helpful in preventing disease while containing health promoting properties.
The spice turmeric, also known as “Indian saffron”, for its bright yellow color, has a very long history of medicinal use. The health industry is beginning to recognize its importance. Main benefits of this spice are:
1. Immunity booster – managing good health is more than avoiding germs and a strong immune system helps to fend off viruses. Turmeric contains curcumin, this compound increases the level of immunity-boosting proteins. These proteins are a natural way to fight both bacteria and viruses.
2. Anti-inflammatory – without inflammation, pathogens like bacteria could be dangerous for our bodies. While acute inflammation is beneficial, chronic inflammation is a major problem. Curcumin can inhibit the molecules known to cause inflammation. An example is arthritis which is a common disorder that is characterized by joint inflammation. There have been studies that show that curcumin can help treat symptoms of arthritis.
3. Promotes digestive health/upset stomach – Because curcumin is an anti-inflammatory, it is able to keep stomach acid from getting out of control and will also soothe heartburn. It has been known to be a quick and effective cure for an upset stomach, but taking too much can actually cause an upset stomach, so testing your tolerance level for the right dosage is important.
4. Regulates metabolism and weight management – The therapeutic properties of turmeric have received more attention in recent years for its potential in contributing to weight loss. Thermogenesis occurs when the central nervous system triggers the burning of fat to maintain the body’s temperature. One study found that curcumin consumption decreased levels of insulin resistance which is linked to fat gain – decreased insulin issues is associated with healthy fat loss. The spice in turmeric helps increase the rate that thermogenesis occurs, thus lowers fats in the blood stream reducing weight gain
5. Lowers High blood pressure – High blood pressure can lead to more severe heart conditions and treating it naturally it is important. Taking a higher dose of turmeric is beneficial in controlling high blood pressure. Although, taking it in a supplemental form is more practical then eating massive amounts of it. Turmeric acts as a natural blood thinner, so it is important that your doctors know as it could affect other medications.